ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to OSS!

4 posters

Go down

New to OSS! Empty New to OSS!

Post by Skr1llex Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello! My name is Katlyn. I recently got on and I am applying to be a moderator! I recently got into Minecraft (Tell me if you are a Minecraft nerd too!) as you can tell by my picture. I make my own skins and I have a SkinSeed account and I currently have 437 followers. (It's KittyKatKatlyn if you wanted to check me out) I would love to know how to access the "Notifications" thing because it says I have 2 and I don't know how to see what it is. I look forward to learning more about this little forum!
Skr1llex
Skr1llex
Loyal Band Fandom Member

Back to top Go down

New to OSS! Empty Re: New to OSS!

Post by Sorelia Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Welcome to OSS! Are you using mobile? If so, let me know and I can help you out.

Otherwise--  if you're on a desktop, the "notifcations" tab should be on your top right, in the corner. Just click it, and you will have access to replies to topics you've posted, notifications of friend requests, and notifications of new PMs.

New to OSS! N9tdK0N

Hope you enjoy your time here! Since I've seen you post before creating this topic, and since I understand you are interested in becoming a mod, I'll just assume you have read the rules long ago. ;] don't hesitate to PM me, Quillan or Julibean if you are ever in need of help!
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr1llex Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Sorelia wrote:Welcome to OSS! Are you using mobile? If so, let me know and I can help you out.

Otherwise--  if you're on a desktop, the "notifcations" tab should be on your top right, in the corner. Just click it, and you will have access to replies to topics you've posted, notifications of friend requests, and notifications of new PMs.

New to OSS! N9tdK0N

Hope you enjoy your time here! Since I've seen you post before creating this topic, and since I understand you are interested in becoming a mod, I'll just assume you have read the rules long ago. ;] don't hesitate to PM me, Quillan or Julibean if you are ever in need of help!
I am on a device. I will either be on my iPad or iPhone, if you needed that. And I did. Read 'em twice, to be exact! And very interested ^^
Skr1llex
Skr1llex
Loyal Band Fandom Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julibean Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Pleasure to have you on OSS, Katlyn!

A friendly welcome - We are glad to have you here!

For the sake of formality- here is the General Forum Rules ;>

I hope you have a wonderful time here. ^^
Julibean
Julibean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorelia Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Skr1llex wrote:
Sorelia wrote:Welcome to OSS! Are you using mobile? If so, let me know and I can help you out.

New to OSS! N9tdK0N

I am on a device. I will either be on my iPad or iPhone, if you needed that. And I did. Read 'em twice, to be exact! And very interested ^^
On mobile (with iPhones I've noticed), even the desktop version of these forums can't show the drop-down notification window - when you tap it, it won't drop down.. or maybe I just have sausage fingers. Anyway, if you go to your "profile" tab, you should see a notifications tab! Also, just in case you don't already use the desktop version on mobile, I find it much easier to navigate. If you don't know how to access the desktop version of the forums, here is a link to a step-by-step guide on how to do so ^^
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ur gros Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Im on my ipad and i can pull it down
ur gros
ur gros

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr1llex Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Julibean wrote:Pleasure to have you on OSS, Katlyn!

A friendly welcome - We are glad to have you here!

For the sake of formality- here is the General Forum Rules ;>

I hope you have a wonderful time here. ^^
Thank you, Juliet!
Skr1llex
Skr1llex
Loyal Band Fandom Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skr1llex Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 pm

ur gros wrote:Im on my ipad and i can pull it down
I have an iPad Mini if that helps?

@Sorelia Thank you! It won't let me post a reply to you for some reason.

Last edited by Skr1llex on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wouldn't let me quote S so I was going to put it in here but I forgot.)
Skr1llex
Skr1llex
Loyal Band Fandom Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum