ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Applications! [Closed]

Go down

Moderator Applications! [Closed] Empty Moderator Applications! [Closed]

Post by Quillan Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 am

Hello lovely people! We are currently in need of moderators for ourWorld Safe Space! If you are interested in being one please apply here.

We are not strict with moderator selection however there are just a few requirements you must meet.

Requirements to be a moderator:

• Must be 14 years or older. [Or at least present oneself in a mature manner while addressing situations.]
  • Be active on OSS.
  • Agree to all of OSS's rules. You are going to be enforcing them so it is imperative that you agree with them.
  • No god modding! If you are coming in with the intentions to pull supremacy over everyone you might as well not even apply.

I will also be keeping a sharp eye on anyone who is interested in being a mod and new moderators. So if you don't want to ruin your chances or feel like you are doing something you shouldn't be please self-assess.

Last edited by Quillan on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Quillan
Quillan
King of the Fairies

https://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications! [Closed] Empty Re: Moderator Applications! [Closed]

Post by Quillan Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Hey lovelies! I have received a bunch of applications and am currently reviewing them! If you have not applied yet it is not too late, the applications are still open! Just a few things:

1. After I have reviewed your application and I decide we would like to take you on as an moderator we will private message you and give you a sort of 'one on one interview'. I will then ponder it further and I will let you know if you have been chosen. Sorry if it seems like a long process. Picking mods is slightly difficult, especially when the options are amazing.

2. If you do not get selected this go around for mods do not be discouraged! You will have plenty of shots to become a mod. For right now we will probably only take in one or two mods. Only because the forum is just starting out and we do not have many users. When the forums expand there will definitely be moderator positions open.
Quillan
Quillan
King of the Fairies

https://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum