ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update)

Go down

Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update) Empty Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update)

Post by Sorelia Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Sorelia- you can call me Lia or any other shortening for your convenience. ^^

If I'm not online, I'm most likely sleeping or tending to an illness (this season is not kind to me). I'm an experienced oW player and official forum veteran. Despite my scarcity on the live game and my semi-anonymity, I hope you all will feel comfortable messaging me if you are in need of help, or even simply someone to talk to.

Last edited by Sorelia on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update) Empty Re: Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update)

Post by Sorelia Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Sorry everyone - life's hitting like a truck. I've just returned from a week-long vacation and I now have to complete an online course, so I will be unable to check OSS frequently for a while.
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update) Empty Re: Availability: I'll try to be more active! (update)

Post by Sorelia Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Hey guys, break is over! However, I injured one hand pretty badly and am trying to lay off the typing for a bit. I'll try to lurk when I can.
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down