Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by xiph on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 pm

holy shit those cheekbones,,, n the scales,,,,, n i c e
goddamn that cracked skin is so cool n the gloves,,,,,,, holy 
i lov i lov i lov
avatar
xiph
Gender Outlaw

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 17
Location : xi/xir or they/them

View user profile https://ask.fm/xiph0s

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Quillan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

_________________
If you are new to ourWorld Safe Space please make sure that you check out the rules, here.
-
If you are looking to create an official topic. IE: Official Trade/Price Checks. Or are not sure if you may or may not create a topic, please PM me!
avatar
Quillan
King of the Fairies

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : Him/He pronouns please.

View user profile http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Quillan wrote:Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

wait is pt working finALLY
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 pm

xiph wrote:holy shit those cheekbones,,, n the scales,,,,, n i c e
goddamn that cracked skin is so cool n the gloves,,,,,,, holy 
i lov i lov i lov

i feel many of these very same things
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Quillan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

wait is pt working finALLY
It never stopped working for me...then again I never go on so I am nut a very trusty source. I offered 389mil coins...idk what that is reduced to because of tax but I hope that was enough!

_________________
If you are new to ourWorld Safe Space please make sure that you check out the rules, here.
-
If you are looking to create an official topic. IE: Official Trade/Price Checks. Or are not sure if you may or may not create a topic, please PM me!
avatar
Quillan
King of the Fairies

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : Him/He pronouns please.

View user profile http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Viola Rey wrote:ahhhhhhhhh ty quill for paying for me <33

Style: Quickie - Half Body
Payment: I'll edit it with payment
References: imgur.com/a/46ONR sorry for a ton of refs but whichever you decide - could you a
dd in cat ears? ;o; ty!

edit: take out vt/fiends/demons lool ty! ;o;

your link doesn't work
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Quillan wrote:
Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

wait is pt working finALLY
It never stopped working for me...then again I never go on so I am nut a very trusty source. I offered 389mil coins...idk what that is reduced to because of tax but I hope that was enough!
vi's com should only be 70m unless there's a details fee, are you sure you want to offer all of that? if you want to offer a lower amount i'd accept the one you want and not that one

you guys are so genEROUS WHY ARE PEOPLE SO NCIE TO ME THANK U
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Quillan on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 pm

Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:
Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

wait is pt working finALLY
It never stopped working for me...then again I never go on so I am nut a very trusty source. I offered 389mil coins...idk what that is reduced to because of tax but I hope that was enough!
vi's com should only be 70m unless there's a details fee, are you sure you want to offer all of that? if you want to offer a lower amount i'd accept the one you want and not that one

you guys are so genEROUS WHY ARE PEOPLE SO NCIE TO ME THANK U
I am fine with offering all of that! Those coins are collecting dust anyways haha! Thank you so much for the art!

_________________
If you are new to ourWorld Safe Space please make sure that you check out the rules, here.
-
If you are looking to create an official topic. IE: Official Trade/Price Checks. Or are not sure if you may or may not create a topic, please PM me!
avatar
Quillan
King of the Fairies

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : Him/He pronouns please.

View user profile http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Quillan wrote:
Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:
Aeri wrote:
Quillan wrote:Ahh that is amazing ^^^ I love it!! I am also about to re-offer on that candy that will include Vi's commission plus extra coz I have coins laying around on my alts.

wait is pt working finALLY
It never stopped working for me...then again I never go on so I am nut a very trusty source. I offered 389mil coins...idk what that is reduced to because of tax but I hope that was enough!
vi's com should only be 70m unless there's a details fee, are you sure you want to offer all of that? if you want to offer a lower amount i'd accept the one you want and not that one

you guys are so genEROUS WHY ARE PEOPLE SO NCIE TO ME THANK U
I am fine with offering all of that! Those coins are collecting dust anyways haha! Thank you so much for the art!

no problem!!!
ok i am accepting offers now and w/e i have 1 payment from xiphos for yuunachi and quill's payment +like 10,000% tip i guess for vi, lised a candy for julibean to pay 65m and I have you listed (@juli) for 4k gems in reserve, can everyone check the orders on my to do list near the bottom of the first post and make sure i got them all right? tis confusing bc i am disorganized crIE
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Yuunachi on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:37 pm

omg that looks so GOOD
u ok with ocs or just ourworld refs? i have both and i am rdy to romance u with either
avatar
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

Posts : 179
Join date : 2016-02-05
Location : rooting for mikaela hyakuya

View user profile http://mika-yu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Yuunachi wrote:omg that looks so GOOD
u ok with ocs or just ourworld refs? i have both and i am rdy to romance u with either
post a ton of both and ill choose what i want!!! if its an oc ill tell you so you can inform me a bit more

also select which cut/option you want
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Yuunachi on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Aeri wrote:
Yuunachi wrote:omg that looks so GOOD
u ok with ocs or just ourworld refs? i have both and i am rdy to romance u with either
post a ton of both and ill choose what i want!!! if its an oc ill tell you so you can inform me a bit more

also select which cut/option you want
xiph can decide which cut and option since xir are paying for it (i am forever indebted to both of u)
im gonna bombard u wil 50000 refs
here's some of my shitlords: u get tumblr links bc im too lazy to get the actual photo links l m a o
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/124799773509/my-two-favorite-sons-its-transparent
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/111205059424/yuunachi-yuunas-mini-chibi-commissions
https://d2g892zuoe3k49.cloudfront.net/at/565e4007b7bf6fd2078b461f.png
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/109527504734/yuunachi-the-two-favorites
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/138964509194/mika-yu-clovis
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/119982441959/yuunachi-all-hail-the-queen-clovis-makes-a
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/116420577274/yuunachi-sketchy-ref-of-clovis
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/135577060259/mika-yu-my-pink-haired-girlfriend-kamikii
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/132292330524/mika-yu-happy-halloween
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/117726252259/yuunachi-re-design-of-cae-now-he-actually

and some ourworld refs bc i have a good sense of fashion (not):
feel free to change the face or w/e u can draw actual eyes bc ur eyes +eyelashes r the bomb, fuck vamp teeth too

avatar
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

Posts : 179
Join date : 2016-02-05
Location : rooting for mikaela hyakuya

View user profile http://mika-yu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:11 pm

@yuuna, if i draw fiends/demons it usually looks like a mixture of this:


also ncie refs babe
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

xiphos, babe, choose what cut/style yuuna gets so i can start on it l8r

also i got ideas/refs im lookin at real nice ;]]]]]]]] lots of shinies in yuunas future
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:13 am

who wants a really short stream (maybe 45min-1hr? or a little longer) while I finish juli's art
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Quillan on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am

Meeee

_________________
If you are new to ourWorld Safe Space please make sure that you check out the rules, here.
-
If you are looking to create an official topic. IE: Official Trade/Price Checks. Or are not sure if you may or may not create a topic, please PM me!
avatar
Quillan
King of the Fairies

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : Him/He pronouns please.

View user profile http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Zorannah ☁ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Aeriiiii! You know I am a such a big fan of your art I love you
Okay, so! I'll try to make as many outfits as possible, in different colours and such, so you could have more to choose from, but I am wondering about a few things..
Can I order more than one art piece? Since I'd like to try all 3.
And is drawing a male a total no-no? Plus, are also couples the same or I can ''specially'' order? Smile I want to know about that before I make outfits and such, but I will DEFINATELY order.

Zorannah ☁

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 18
Location : Flipping Tables (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

@zoranna, you are free to order as many times as you'd like, but the more orders I have the longer it will probably take me to go through them!! Also, it reallllllly depends, but most likely males are a no. You can ask for masculine features but I'm not confident enough with my males for commissions yet. If you would really like me to try, you can pay for a male and I will try my best but I might put it off because the ladies are so lovely ahh// and same for couples, i'm not very good at interacting poses but i'd try if you're sure you want something that isn't my usual level of work.

and I have th ejoin.me up now!! sorry for the delay guys, I started it up when quill posted but my comptuer crashed and would;m't come back so I had to eventually turn it off and then took an anger nap. BUTTTTTTT ITS WORKIGN NOW SO ITS TIMEEEEE

https://join.me/545-728-480





avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Viola Rey on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:34 pm

avatar
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Posts : 105
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 18
Location : In a tiny spaceship, far from here. Which is good. take me away from depression.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

thank u ^ still streaming
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:30 pm

ok stream off!
@juli
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Zorannah ☁ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Aeri wrote:@zoranna, you are free to order as many times as you'd like, but the more orders I have the longer it will probably take me to go through them!! Also, it reallllllly depends, but most likely males are a no. You can ask for masculine features but I'm not confident enough with my males for commissions yet. If you would really like me to try, you can pay for a male and I will try my best but I might put it off because the ladies are so lovely ahh// and same for couples, i'm not very good at interacting poses but i'd try if you're sure you want something that isn't my usual level of work.

Perfect! Here are my references: (*GG items are there because they were mostly saved outfits)
http://imgur.com/a/Qsk1E

I would like 2:
Colour - Halfbody - 65m/875 gems - Paying in coins.
Quickie - Halfbody - 60m/800 gems - Paying in coins.
Additional paying because I would like to have wings on the picture (and any other details) - I will pay however you ask.

As for why I asked I would really want a couple (male - female), because I would like to surprise my boyfriend. I am willing to pay really high - 200 milion (or more) for it. I would need it around a month from now, if you are willing to do that. I understand though, if you are not into doing that, but I wouldn't really mind however it turns out to be.

Zorannah ☁

Posts : 36
Join date : 2016-02-09
Age : 18
Location : Flipping Tables (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Aeri on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

@zoranna, accepted!!! im about to watch teen wolf but i'll write you down when i get back.
and post the couple refs, i might sketch some stuff out but i'll most likely be able to do it, i should challenge myself anyways.
i should ahve candies (with no desc) listed on my account, go ahead and offer payments for all 3 and i'll be sure to get that couple picture. what is the style/cut you were looking for and the specific date you would like to have it delivered by?
avatar
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Posts : 323
Join date : 2016-02-07
Age : 18
Location : MEME HELL

View user profile http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Quillan on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

I'm probably going to drop another order :>

_________________
If you are new to ourWorld Safe Space please make sure that you check out the rules, here.
-
If you are looking to create an official topic. IE: Official Trade/Price Checks. Or are not sure if you may or may not create a topic, please PM me!
avatar
Quillan
King of the Fairies

Posts : 148
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : Him/He pronouns please.

View user profile http://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Becca on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 pm

One of these days I will be able to get an order from you if I ever manage to get Playtest lol. I just wanted to stop here and say that your art is amazing and I hope I can one day have my signature blessed with such beauty. xoxo
avatar
Becca
Photographer

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-02-04
Age : 19
Location : They/Them.

View user profile https://ask.fm/suckadamntoe

Back to top Go down

Re: Aeri's Art Shop! [OPEN] BIG DUMP POSTED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum