ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here!

+3
Yuunachi
Quillan
Sorelia
7 posters

Go down

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! Empty Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here!

Post by Sorelia Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 pm

A topic dedicated to the sharing of cute pet pictures; a place to post your funny stories, like how your cat always runs into walls after living in the same house for 9 years. You may also ask for advice regarding training and care here-- just keep in mind that none of us (to my knowledge) are professionals, just animal parents!

The second section will contain bookmarks to users' posts regarding the care of certain animals!
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! Empty Re: Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here!

Post by Sorelia Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:30 pm

reserved for animal care post archive!
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! Empty Re: Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here!

Post by Quillan Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! PNy7562

aww aww my furbaby napping!
Quillan
Quillan
King of the Fairies

https://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuunachi Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! Dscn0710
Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! Dscn0711
YES OMG LOOK AT MY LITTLE BABIES
top one is jasmine, lynx-pointe siamese, she thinks she owns the place and is a princess. we're very alike. she stares at herself for hours in the mirror at 3am. i feel her
bottom is my little love lily !!! she's a tabby and she is VERY tiny, runt of the litter so she's like permanent kitten size she's so cute i love her so much she makes the cutest kitty noises and comes when she's called and her tail stands up straight when she's happy i LOVE HER
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

http://mika-yu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorelia Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Yuunachi wrote:YES OMG LOOK AT MY LITTLE BABIES
top one is jasmine, lynx-pointe siamese, she thinks she owns the place and is a princess. we're very alike. she stares at herself for hours in the mirror at 3am. i feel her
bottom is my little love lily !!! she's a tabby and she is VERY tiny, runt of the litter so she's like permanent kitten size she's so cute i love her so much she makes the cutest kitty noises and comes when she's called and her tail stands up straight when she's happy i LOVE HER
PRETTY BABIES!! Your little one reminds me of my friend's cat, she's also permanently kitten size, and she's an old fart at this point LOL. I thought she was just a baby the first time I saw her, because she had the tiniest meow.
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozenne Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

Omg look at my lil bbg here <3 Her name is Momo, I got her 2-3 years ago. She's overweight and lazy, but we still love her.

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! AitQGtx

Such a cute little fatty! <3333
Rozenne
Rozenne
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Katattack Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:33 pm

yes omg!!!

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! ZLYuzlib
This little cutie's name is Spooky. We got her when she was only a month or so old in 2008 from an animal shelter by my house. She was the last one of the litter that was dumped into the dumpster behind the animal shelter. When we first got her she was covered in fleas, but she loved to climb on you and was such a snuggle bug we couldn't resist! Now she's the Queen of the house. As she's gotten older she doesn't like to be picked up or climb on you much anymore but she's still a love bug.

Animal Companions: post about your fur/scale/feather children here! P5buMw7b
This little babe is Merlin (formerly Marlin). We got him Jan 31, 2015 from a different animal shelter. His owners had left him when they moved out of state, so he got put into the shelter. When we first got him he was very shy and timid, wouldn't let you pet him. Now he is all over everyone, loves to be held and to rub up against people. His purrs sound like a train is in your house, and he loves to snuggle (even if it's at the worst of times.) Little Mer is almost 4 now and since we got him he's gotten so big and muscly (and gained a few pounds, which is why we call him Little Chubs)

When we got Merlin, Spooks HATED him. Wouldn't even go near the poor thing. Now they snuggle, clean each other, and play fight(of course it's always at 3am when everyone's asleep! Rolling Eyes )

Hopefully I'll post here soon when we get our first dog!
Katattack
Katattack
Pun Princess

http://ourworld.network

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Okay I only have one cat right now but I don't have any pictures of her sad times.

Her name is Cadie and she's TECHNICALLY Lexi's cat because he brought her with him when he came back to live with Jason and I. (He also brought his sister Jenny but yeah.) When she first came here, she refused to go near anyone except Lexi. One night when it started thundering out, she came running into my room yowling up a storm and hid under my sheets wrapped around my leg for a good 2 hours until the weather calmed down. She's refused to go anywhere without me sense. Lexi still takes care of her and everything but he basically says that she's my cat now so if I ever move out, I get to keep the little fluffball.<3 She's 6 months old and she's so tiny, but she's super protective too. If someone even jokingly threatens any of us, she will come out with her fur fluffed out and will hiss and claw at the person/animal until they back off. It's the sweetest thing and I love her so much.
Becca
Becca
Photographer

https://ask.fm/suckadamntoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:05 pm

[TW: Death]

our cat panther (which we raised from babyhood and is one of our favorite cats) just got put down at the vet. she had lukemia. we have a large stray cat population around our house, it being on a cliff with a forest full of easy prey. lukemia spreads easily, and they don't get better, it just impairs their quality of life and it really messes up their system. for us, the only option is to euthanize. we're bringing her home so the other pets and our dog (who she was very close to and constantly full body rubbed) won't have to wonder forever where she went. i'm not too emotionally affected, don't worry about me, but it's still very sad for one of my pets to die.
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down