ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx!

2 posters

Go down

Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx! Empty Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx!

Post by Viola Rey Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx! 4619579

So nowadays I do get a little tired drawing oW outfits. [You're probably thinking "But Viola, you nEVER post it] I know, I make freebies & tend to never do them. I get uninspired from the outfits, I like unique, crazy references. I enjoy drawing people's OCS or other game Avatars. I enjoy drawing things with a story attached to it. I draw my oW avatar alot, I use it as practice.

I doubt anyone would pay even 100k for my art so. I made cheap shops in the past & no one ordered.

Hell - no one orders my freebies either.

My art must be shitty.

For these, I do want to make a habit drawing each posted. I neeeeeeeed practice
Please give me something nice,unique,"fun".
This is a 1 post topic, so I'll be linking all finished next to each name.

Form:
Name: [Put your OC, orwhatever name here]
Colored: [I can do B/W or B/G if no color.]
Flat color BG or Transparent: [if flat color, what color?]
Characteristics added: [for OCs or OTHER game characters only.]
Add or Remove Items?: [for oW and OC's and OTHER game characters.]
References: [If you have an OC with NO references, list out what you want in Characteristics and link outfit refs.]

Who requested:

Finished Requests:
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Location : In a tiny spaceship, far from here. Which is good. take me away from depression.

Back to top Go down

Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx! Empty Re: Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx!

Post by Viola Rey Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:51 pm

ay post so i can have examples
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Location : In a tiny spaceship, far from here. Which is good. take me away from depression.

Back to top Go down

Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx! Empty Re: Viola's Digital Freebs - Read top of first post for guidelines, thnx!

Post by Yuunachi Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:19 pm

you've drawn so many of my ocs already hehe
either of these 3 strike your fancy? anything you'd like, the form is 100% up to you, idm whatever you do. no names though please~
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/140659774414/mika-yu-chibis-kamikii-haiyato-and-clovis
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

http://mika-yu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Rey Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Yuunachi wrote:you've drawn so many of my ocs already hehe
either of these 3 strike your fancy? anything you'd like, the form is 100% up to you, idm whatever you do. no names though please~
http://yuunachi.tumblr.com/post/140659774414/mika-yu-chibis-kamikii-haiyato-and-clovis
hehehe i dont think ive drawn the middle one yet so im drawing that one ^^ love the outfit too ;o;
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down