ourWorld Safe Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MENTAL HEALTH MASTERPOST -- added the first section finally lol

+5
Becca
Yuunachi
Quillan
Katattack
Sorelia
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MENTAL HEALTH MASTERPOST -- added the first section finally lol - Page 3 Empty Re: MENTAL HEALTH MASTERPOST -- added the first section finally lol

Post by Sorelia Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Viola Rey wrote:to prove how bad my week has been

spent an hour crying over a shirt that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that got a TINY DOT of bleach on it that you can barely see ugh

i cant even look at the shirt rn
Honestly, that's perfectly ok! I've cried over "minor" things many times as well! It happens, especially if you're neuroatypical and having a bad day. stress, and other bottled up things + wooonderful brain chemistry means that the smallest thing can dictate whether your day will be made or ruined. It's ok to get upset over small things! Your feelings are still 100% valid.
Sorelia
Sorelia
Sleepy Mod

Back to top Go down

MENTAL HEALTH MASTERPOST -- added the first section finally lol - Page 3 Empty Re: MENTAL HEALTH MASTERPOST -- added the first section finally lol

Post by Yuunachi Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Sorelia wrote:
Viola Rey wrote:to prove how bad my week has been

spent an hour crying over a shirt that i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that got a TINY DOT of bleach on it that you can barely see ugh

i cant even look at the shirt rn
Honestly, that's perfectly ok! I've cried over "minor" things many times as well! It happens, especially if you're neuroatypical and having a bad day. stress, and other bottled up things + wooonderful brain chemistry means that the smallest thing can dictate whether your day will be made or ruined. It's ok to get upset over small things! Your feelings are still 100% valid.
this was my entire week too, dw sweetie, you're not alone at all. i cry when i'm frustrated or embarrassed which is like 100% of the time
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

http://mika-yu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 am

Becca wrote:Does anyone have any experience with dissociation that can pm me?
Could still use some help with this.
Becca
Becca
Photographer

https://ask.fm/suckadamntoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 am

TW EVERYTHING

hey so i'm freaking the fuck out i really am i'm just losing it right now so last october we found out my severely abusive sperm donor was going to blindside my mom with a divorce and steal everything he could, a lot of other shit happened after that that people who need to know know but basically i just found out that tomorrow he is flying in to stay in a hotel near us and i just cant my depression and life and art has been so much better since he left (he was off island when we found out) i can do 4 hours of art a day easy and with him around he tries to take away my tablet all the time and its a stressful and toxic environment and i just cant even do 30min-1 hr its gonna be so stressful

hes recently pullin a 'hey i met jesus im all nice now' and i was stuck during my surgery last month with him 2 doors down in the hotel practically glued to our asses for 3 weeks while we recovered and i just cant believe it it was sickening being that close to him and i could see his anger still and hostility;; i was literally afraid to be around because his 'past self' (haha) was super physically, verbally, emotionally, domestically abusive and i thought finally we were out of the woods or close but then my mom keeps guilting herself via jesus to forgive and reconcile and shit and hes coming to live here she said (LIVE NOT VISIT) someone fucking kill me

i wasnt told shit because mjy mom knows exactly how we (me and my siblings) would feel but still she decided to amke my life hell again

i dont need words of encouragement but youre welcome to leave some i just need this to go away i need it to not happen thsi is exactly the thing that will fuck mjy lfie up it was gong fine until today i cnat im freakin out i alreayd have a headache writing this and im stressed and today isnt happening someone kill me

dont worry about me doing anything to myself loves, i will be fine in that sense but emotionally this is gonna be reallyfucked up for a bit
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

http://aeri-berri.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Rey Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:27 pm

stressing about alot the past few nights & earilier when i tried to take a nap to get some type of sleep i suffered from hella heart palpitations & as i was falling asleep i caught myself not breathing for a few seconds SAGHK

my palpitations was gone for awhile till now
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Location : In a tiny spaceship, far from here. Which is good. take me away from depression.

Back to top Go down

Post by xiph Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:21 am

edIT: /////////////////////////////////////////////
& @aeri i love you

Last edited by xiph on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
xiph
xiph
Gender Outlaw

https://ask.fm/xiph0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Can someone pm me, I need to rant about things.
Becca
Becca
Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Rey Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:30 am

i get so scared or idk nervous? when random people are able to find my kik/skype and starts trying to talk dirty and shit like stop how tf did you find me

this one bitch had the NERVE to ask why im single

THAT IS WHY IM SINGLE

i need to just delete all my social medias and say fuck friends Sad
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Location : In a tiny spaceship, far from here. Which is good. take me away from depression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viola Rey Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:49 am

pm me thnx
Viola Rey
Viola Rey
Space Alien Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozenne Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:00 am

After reading through these posts (sorry can't help it) I'm legit crying now. WHYYYY I think it's my period.. Yep definitely my period. I'm like a pregnant woman during my period swear to god. Okay I think I'm done crying.. Whoops nevermind. Will keep crying w/ my box of tissues k
Rozenne
Rozenne
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 am

Rozenne wrote:After reading through these posts (sorry can't help it) I'm legit crying now. WHYYYY I think it's my period.. Yep definitely my period. I'm like a pregnant woman during my period swear to god. Okay I think I'm done crying.. Whoops nevermind. Will keep crying w/ my box of tissues k
my periods tend to give me Super Acne Pissiness instead of being super emotional lolll,, whenever i break out im like SHIT IM GONNA BLEED SOON
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xiph Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 am

http://pastelle-prince.tumblr.com/post/140852124451
a Good Tumblr Post(tm) that i use when i am anxious to calm down
it's a safe link ! it's a post full of various flash games with tws
xiph
xiph
Gender Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Quillan Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Guys is there such a thing as love at first sight? I think it just happened for me. I have been single for like a million years. In strolls this non-binary lovely amazing person named Max. They are so amazing and understanding and omg they live 30minutes from me. Cupid just shot me.

Anyways apart from my love interest I have been feeling a lot better..therapy is helping. So that is good. Still haven't decided if I will be taking online courses next year or continuing in my high school as a senior. Ugh decisions.
Quillan
Quillan
King of the Fairies

https://ourworldsafespace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xiph Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:36 pm

Quillan wrote:Guys is there such a thing as love at first sight? I think it just happened for me. I have been single for like a million years. In strolls this non-binary lovely amazing person named Max. They are so amazing and understanding and omg they live 30minutes from me. Cupid just shot me.

Anyways apart from my love interest I have been feeling a lot better..therapy is helping. So that is good. Still haven't decided if I will be taking online courses next year or continuing in my high school as a senior. Ugh decisions.
I LOVE YOU I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU
YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE THEM
xiph
xiph
Gender Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:21 am

Could someone message me please?
Becca
Becca
Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuunachi Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:55 am

xiph wrote:
Quillan wrote:Guys is there such a thing as love at first sight? I think it just happened for me. I have been single for like a million years. In strolls this non-binary lovely amazing person named Max. They are so amazing and understanding and omg they live 30minutes from me. Cupid just shot me.

I LOVE YOU I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU
YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE THEM
PROUD OF U !!!!!!!! <3333
and i have the same exact online course issue rn, idk if i wanna stay in public school but online school is more rigorous than my public school would be and i'm easily overwhelmed l o l

@becca luv u!!!!
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:32 am

^ little bump in, i do online school (well its an offline program really and is self-graded or parent graded) and it's very hard for me to learn on tbh and very easy to fall behind where you SHOULD be academically. if you can look at a picture of something and figure it out, online school (or at least the cirriculum i use) might be for you but generally w my/other epoples experience (most people homeschool where i live, and all of my friends are homeschooled) it might not be the best bet though its very flexible. for my program at least you are able to go in and set what %age each lesson/test/quiz is worth, like i think for me right now i have 50% test 25% quiz and like 5% lessons and 0% project (the projects are stupid and not doable) (the numbers are likely really off but that's what i remember) and if you score badly you can reset it in administrative controls but yeah that might not be the best thing.

i think in 2013? i went in for like state testing or w/e and tested pretty good for subjects i learn easy in (english, history) but tested really bad for subjects that i need a step by step teacher for (math/a little bit of science)

i also dont have homework (since its just daily value) freeing up a lot of time but i also don't usually have rigorous exams and stuff, maybe 1 big exam mid semester and maybe 1 big exam end-year.

also with my program i don't have electives (i just have 5 basic subjects: bible (ik ugh) science, history, english, and math) but you can add electives on so as shitty as public school is trust me you are actually learning more than you might think.

whoops this wasnt a little thingy but i've been doing homeschool via program (some people ik use textbooks and videos) since 7th grade and i'm a senior next year but i've been using the same program the whole time bc its too much effort/money to buy/find another one
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozenne Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:47 am

I'm so fucking mad right now I swear. The official oW Forums is getting damn toxic.. I just deactivated my ask.fm because of the fucking hate I've been getting on there. I don't even know what I did to them, but they been targeting me since the past 2 days. First they accuse me of being fake and tell me to fuck the hell off. Now I don't even know what they're going to say next. They said I was impersonating as some other person, when THAT IS MY FUCKING FACE. I AM SO DONE WITH THIS. I TOOK OFF ALL MY PHOTOS ON FORUMS, YOU HAPPY NOW? Now I feel bad for every other person that this forumer is targeting. This is getting out of hand I swear.

If you read this rant, sorry.
Rozenne
Rozenne
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:40 am

Rozenne wrote:I'm so fucking mad right now I swear. The official oW Forums is getting damn toxic.. I just deactivated my ask.fm because of the fucking hate I've been getting on there. I don't even know what I did to them, but they been targeting me since the past 2 days. First they accuse me of being fake and tell me to fuck the hell off. Now I don't even know what they're going to say next. They said I was impersonating as some other person, when THAT IS MY FUCKING FACE. I AM SO DONE WITH THIS. I TOOK OFF ALL MY PHOTOS ON FORUMS, YOU HAPPY NOW? Now I feel bad for every other person that this forumer is targeting. This is getting out of hand I swear.

If you read this rant, sorry.
yeah oWF forumers are so shitty, and the entire forum in general

sorry you were targeted b, forums enables and defends a lot of shitty people and ideals and you don't deserve to be a victim of that
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Back to top Go down

Post by xiph Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:28 am

i love u, feel free to direct any fool who is rude enough to send you hate to my FISTS OF FURY
for real tho - you ever need any help, i'm here for you
xiph
xiph
Gender Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuunachi Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:51 pm

i'll fight everyone
that's why i quit forums in the first place, people throwing tantrums especially on ask too, everyone's just gotte too fed up with drama and stuff and whenever i see new like 'forumer pages' and 'HO pages' and bs it's like hysterical bc its literally just a cesspool for drama, i'm sorry bb people have done that to me too when i didn't respond in the tone they wanted after asking rude things so deactivating was the right decision, just stay away from that mess imo
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

Back to top Go down

Post by xiph Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:37 pm

@anyone can i yell in your direction because i am Bitter
xiph
xiph
Gender Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:02 pm

self care tips: peroxide your foamy savior
not sure iff i posted thisbefore but im so out of it idc

peroxide can be used for a lot of things, but didya guyz galz neitherz and botherz know that it can get blood out of your clothes and clean toothbrushes? if youre a person who menstruates or just bleeds on your clothes or gets blood on your clothes whether it be yours or not you can put it in a bin/tupperware/etc big enough to put the entire bloody area on the bottom in about half an inch of peroxide or as much as you need to get it completely submerged. leave it for a few hours (less will do the trick but you really want it out) and then wash it and it should be good as new. i have many a pair of precious under the butt nut huts ruined from blood stains and this helps cut down on bleedering a lot. also for cleaning toothbrushes, every few weeks just take a glass with an inch or so in it and drop your brush in bristles down, it should bubble a lot. leave it all day/overnight and then rinse pretty well after and it should be good as new.
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuunachi Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:32 pm

proud of myself........... i had a bad habit of scratching up my neck like, tearing skin, out of anger for myself, but i told my mom and she had my clip my nails short so i can't scratch anymore... i also hid my x-acto and box cutter so i don't have access to anything sharp... trying out therapists too, just want to let you guys know i'm doing better and ily all, i physically CAN'T hurt myself anymore and it's helped a lot
Yuunachi
Yuunachi
Lord of the Nerds

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeri Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:04 pm

yuuna ur bae im proud of u do some hairflips in the mirror for me

so ive been super depressed lately but today i did the three s's (shoered shaved and changed sheets) and then i learned my grandmas breast cancer came back. shes feeling fine and has an app on the 26th with a surgeon, so yay addressing it. i immediately called n told her to eat a ton of apricot kernels because they have strong anti-cancer properties and she told me shed look into it yay!!!! feeling lots better but if anyone can send some good vibes/prayers/etc/whatever you can do that'd be awesome since we're pretty close and i'm planning on visiting her this summer and if her health deteriorates/she dies (which isn't really a concern right now, i don't know much but it doesn't seem like it's lethal at this point and she's getting treatment) i won't be able to. i ahven't seen her since may last year for a little bit so it'd be great to be able to see her this summer!!! she's 81
Aeri
Aeri
Eyelash Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3